- Focus on the image(s), not the texts and watermarks (if any). If it is a screen capture from a television/TV show, movie, game, etc., then make your own caption. You don't have to use its theme, but it helps.
- Use http://th06.deviantart.net/fs5/PRE/i/2004/303/b/5/Mr__Ant_in_destroyed_lego_city_by_music8me.jpg
doctor the image.
- You can do silly doctoring and captioning like I CAN HAS CHEEZ BURGER and others for it/them. Using roflbot is recommended for this case.
- Ignore the technical errors like missing legs, antennae, etc. if any.
- If there is more than one images, you do not have to caption/doctor all of them. Do one, do each one separately, or all together for captioning or doctoring.
- New weekly image(s) will be posted once a week unless something unexpected happens or whatever.
Original Description with typos: "Mr. Ant in destroyed lego city -- playing with legos is one of my favorite pastimes, one evining after building an amazing lego city, and in turn destying it, I noticed an ant crawing around amongst the legos, had to photograph this."
Ant(Dude)'s cheesy caption with no typos: A deleted scene from The LEGO movie.