1. Focus on http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4986/2113/320/Chicken%20Ant%20Dwg.0.jpg , https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2014/8-5/a2RAnW5T26-7.png , https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2014/8-6/a2RAnW5T26-11.png , and https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2014/8-5/a2RAnW5T26-9.png images. Not the texts and watermarks (if any). If it is a screen capture from a tel(evision/ly)/TV show, movie/film, video game, etc. then make your own caption.
2. Use SayWhat to add dialog bubbles and texts the above images.
3. You can do silly doctoring and captioning like I CAN HAS CHEEZ BURGER and others for it/them. Using roflbot is recommended for this case.
4. Ignore the technical errors like missing legs, antenna(s/e), etc. if any.
5. If there are more than 1/one image, you do not have to caption/doctor all of them. Do one, do each one separately, or all together for captioning or doctoring.
AntDude's (Chees/Sill)y/Lame Caption: Ants decide to be become male chickens for this year's Chinese/Lunar New Year, big American bowl game, and Groundhog Day.