1. Focus on https://lintvwane.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/mad-ants00000000.jpg image. Not the texts and watermarks (if any). If it is a screen capture from a tel(evision/ly)/TV show, movie/film, video game, etc. then make your own caption.
2. Use SayWhat to add dialog bubbles and texts the above images.
3. You can do silly doctoring and captioning like I CAN HAS CHEEZ BURGER and others for it/them. Using roflbot is recommended for this case.
4. Ignore the technical errors like missing legs, antenna(s/e), etc. if any.
5. If there are more than 1/one image, you do not have to caption/doctor all of them. Do one, do each one separately, or all together for captioning or doctoring.
Ant(Dude)'s Cheesy Caption: Mad Ants basketball team win the championship in the finals.