Search this Topic:
04/08/2004 3:07 PM
Forum Overlord,and Basic English Cop/Enforcer/Police.
/\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Ant (AntDude -- Your Host) from The Ant Farm's Message Board.| |o o| | \ _ / The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx ( )
04/08/2004 9:54 PM
04/09/2004 9:07 PM
04/10/2004 7:57 AM
04/10/2004 1:32 PM
04/16/2004 12:55 PM
04/18/2004 12:05 PM
04/19/2004 12:59 PM
04/19/2004 1:01 PM
04/19/2004 5:44 PM
08/03/2005 7:20 PM
08/03/2005 8:31 PM
/\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Ant (aka AntDude), Your Host & Fearless Overlord| |o o| | \ _ / The Ant Farm's Message Board & Ant's Quality Foraged Links. ( )
08/04/2005 7:37 AM
08/04/2005 7:12 PM
08/05/2005 9:05 AM
09/16/2005 12:59 AM
/\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Ant (aka AntDude), Your Host & Fearless Overlord| |o o| | \ _ / The Ant Farm's Message Board and Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL). ( )
05/02/2009 12:32 PM
I mentioned this in my first post of this thread. I finally watched this funny episode that I never watched as a kid. It was an episode on Alf's ants and
UM Ant Farm.
Alf gets an Ant Farm for the first time: #1
, #2, and
Alf's Ant Farm and his addicting pets are in attic: #4
, #5, and
In the kitchen, ants are addicting. Even worth a camera shot due to a wedding: #7 and #8
Alf's ant stuff: #9 and
Alf's ants are cooked: #11,
Alf tries to help the other ants: #14
Ant funeral: #15 and
Things to notice:
1. Willie said he paid for the Ant Farm, $7.99 + tax.
2. UMI's Ant Farm was an extendable model, not Giant Ant Farm model.
3. Ants were already included and digging tunnels out of the box! Willie never ordered the ants! ">
4. Ants dancing from their weddings? Hahah! I doubt Alf even has winged ants! ">
5. Ants of World Calendar! I want one!!
6. Alf has a model of a black ant on his desk.
7. Ants dug a lot of thick tunnels and rooms after a while.
8. Alf starts an "Eat At Alf's" for the ants in the kitchen! ">
9. "A funeral for ants?" --Kate. Heheh!
10. Alf mentioning all the ants' names during funeral. There are tombstones with names too!
I wonder if Uncle Milton sponsored its Ant Farm product to this TV show. ">
12/07/2009 4:09 PM
03/11/2010 11:43 PM
antdude wrote:Here's the closed caption recording and screen captures (some words were missing and images weren't clear due to bad reception on my TV rabbit antennae):"..., you ready for a little dumpster diving?""Um... okay.""You know I don't mind getting my hands dirty.""I mean, maggots, wet trash, I am the first one in.""Okay, so what are you waiting for?""Ants."(Chuckles) "Ants?""Yes, I have got a problem with ants.""They are sneaky, and they are mobile, and when they get on you, even if you get them off...""Okay, Calleigh, chill."Note: No screen captures because the ants were too tiny and impossible to see!
12/23/2010 6:36 AM
antdude wrote:www.calgold.com/showdetails.asp?ID=286 ... CA's Gold did an episode (10 minutes from Videolog Classics #616) on Uncle Milton's Ant Farms many years ago. It was probably when I was before a teenager (in the late 1980s or 1990s). I e-mailed CA's Gold to get more information to add to this post.
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.